- Purposes of data collection
We collect and use personal data to offer personalized services to you.
The purposes that we collect the aforementioned data are the following:
a)To manage reservations and other services.
- Create and store legal documents in accordance with applicable law.
- Meet requests regarding your stay (e.g. room preferences).
b)To manage your stay.
- Manage the access to your room.
- Monitor the use of services (Wi-Fi access, etc.).
- Manage lists with customers’ personal data for operational reasons, e.g. daily arrivals and departures etc.
c)To upgrade our services.
- Give you information as far as our special offers, promotional messages and new services are concerned.
d)To manage our relations with you before, during, and after your stay.
- Manage customer databases.
- Evaluate our customers, products, and services.
- Gain knowledge about the preferences of repeat and new customers.
- Send newsletters, offers or to contact with you by telephone.
- Manage requests for deletion from update lists.
- Information we collect
We will gather and process information provided by you in connection with the following:
- you contacting us by telephone or face to face;
- you sending us a letter, e-mail or social media message;
- you filling in a form on our website; and
- you subscribing to receive a service from us (e.g., a newsletter or by following us on social media)
The types of information we collect include:
- your name, gender, contact details, e-mail address, telephone number, date and place of birth, nationality;
- passport and visa information
- payment information;
- dates of your stay and associated charges;
- purchase or delivery of products or services;
- reviews about our services; or
- information we receive about you from any third parties through whom you have booked your arrangements;
We do not collect “sensitive information” (e.g. political views, religion etc.) unless it is offered voluntarily by you.
- Use of information
Typically, we will use your information in order to:
- help us create content that is relevant to our visitors;
- improve our website and social media pages;
- give you information about our products and services that you request from us or that may interest you;
- evaluate and help us understand general trends regarding our business;
- provide for guests’ safety and security;
- manage general record keeping;
- assist you to make reservations and payments;
- meet any legal and regulatory requirements;
- provide the products or services you ask from us; and
- improve our products and services.
We may process your personal information by both manual and automated means. It is possible to use your information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Sharing information
- Your rights
You have specific rights to the information we process about you as expressly provided for by applicable law. You may request a copy of the information we hold about you, update, withdraw, amend or correct the information, and in some circumstances, you may object to our use of your information. Furthermore, you have the right to request us to stop sending marketing communications, by email or directly to you. To exercise these rights or to make a complaint or submit an inquiry about our privacy practices, please contact us. To protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take the appropriate measures to verify your identity before doing any act. Please note that we will not be able to remove your information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your information, with your consent. You should contact such third parties to opt out directly
- Data transfers
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations constantly. However, no web or email transmission can be totally protected or mistake free. For example, an email sent to or from our website may not be protected. You must take care in deciding what information you send to us by means of email. For your own safety and protection, we suggest that you not to include sensitive personal information, credit card or similar data in any e-mails you send us.
- Data Retention
We only retain your information for as long as needed in order to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise provided by law. The length of time we keep your information will vary based on the obligations we need to meet.
- Links to other websites
A ‘’cookie’’is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time and improve the experience of a user. Moreover, it can help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to your interests. Cookies help us and third parties provide you with relevant advertisements by collecting information about your use of our services as well as other websites. When you use a website to access our services, you can make settings in your browser to accept or reject all cookies or notify you when cookies are sent. Each browser is different.
Please note that certain services may have been designed to work with cookies and that deactivating cookies may affect your ability to use those services or part of them.
- How to contact us